So, my dog is like a pig. This is a fact I have not only come to realize over the years, but one I have thoroughly embraced.
Here’s the evidence (in no particular order):
- She has a pushed in snout.
- She has a squiggly tail.
- She has a pot-belly.
- She has no fur on her pot-belly.
- Her pot-belly is pink with black speckles.
- She snorts.
- She grunts.
- She gobbles down her food in two bites.
- She enjoys rolling in the dirt.
- She loves to bask in the sun.
It’s a good thing I’ve always found pigs cute. It’s obvious to me now more than ever… I’ve got one!